Google Translate

Stella inattivaStella inattivaStella inattivaStella inattivaStella inattiva
 

I couln't update my joomla site from 3.3.3 to 3.3.6. I got an ajax error.

 

Error log reported

End of script output before headers: restore.php

 

In other cases this issue could be caused from a permission issue

 

CHMOD

find ./ -type f -exec chmod 664 {} \;
find ./ -type d -exec chmod 755 {} \;

 

In my case the issue was caused from a php package: php5-xcache. 

I just removed the package, restarted apache, updated joomla, installed xcache again and restarted apache

 

REMOVE XCACHE

apt-get remove php5-xcache

 

INSTALL XCACHE

apt-get install php5-xcache